With Wayonara discover and pin amazing places you would love to visit, save the things you want to bring with you or the experiences you want to make. We put them all together for you in your travel board that you can book and buy in a single click and then easily pass on to your friends and followers!
Wayonara is a travel social commerce, an all-in-one crowdsourcing platform that helps travelers, bloggers and travel agents to build, search, quote, book, save and share single or multiple routes itineraries with all the available single or combined carriers and ancillary services, personalizing each segment of the trip in just one search and allowing the reservations of all the items included in the booking in just one charge.
We make money thanks to agency commissions, ticket fees, advertising, clicks to external merchants.
A competitive marketplace but no one gathers all the travel services in one social experience!
• GoEuro - multimodal comparison
• Expedia, Priceline and AirBnb - accommodations
• Google - maps and transit
• TripAdvisor - reviews and guides
• GetYourGuide - activities
Sharing a travel experience, today, is fragmented through dozens of social networks.
Carlo Oppo, CEO & Co-founder
Salvatore Baldinu, Co-founder
Michele Meloni, Cto
The capital increase provides for the issuance of 1000 shares with a nominal value of 135 euro each at a premium of 130 euro each.
- a minimum of 3 shares subscribed with a value of 405€ (nominal value of 15 Euro + 390 Euro at a premium);
- from 30 shares: they will be entitled to a discount for all bookings made on Wayonara.com equal to the amount of agency fees - reserved to the subscriber;
- from 60 shares: they will be entitled to a discount for all bookings made on Wayonara.com equal to the amount of agency fees and credit card fees - reserved to the subscriber;
- from 90 shares: they will be entitled to a discount for all bookings made on Wayonara.com equal to the amount of agency fees and credit card fees - reserved to the subscriber and up to 4 passengers included in the same reservation;
- more than 150 shares for voting rights at shareholders' meetings.